Still

However many thousands of miles may part between us
However much I long for you I know in my heart we each trust
That someday soon we'll find ourselves arm in arm,
That each night's moon brings us one day closer to the other's charm


Still thinking of you, my love,
still leaping at the thought of touching you.


A thousand miles or dozens of days,
Knowing always that my life you've saved;
Knowing we'll be together is my greatest thrill,
No matter how many miles between us, I'm loving you still.

(Demetz)
0 Responses

    About Me

    My Photo
    gandj priadi
    Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
    I'm a 27 y.o. male pharmacist working in national state owned company, particularly in vaccine production field. I love music, writing, reading, sharing my filled-head-thoughts stupidly :D What's predominant about me : It is much better making fun of yourself than of others, and always try hard to avoid being a smartass because it's not cool at all.. :)
    View my complete profile

    Recent Visitors

    Followers