I Changed My Name (still sound alike though)

My friends in college called me "gandj", the short form of "gandjar", my middle name.

Not long after, it turned out to be put in writing as "gunch".. and so now everybody calls me that name. "Gandj", but with "CH"

I never had this idea of typing my "gunch" name in google, i just thought i might found someone with the same name, or find my blog, my friendster, or something else.. but this one really shocked and surprised me!!

Oh..
My...
God...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gunch :
1. Worst word ever. A gunch is the epitome of everything dirty and nasty. 2. A dirty c**t.

What????
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH
(obviously my surprised expression was not as cute as Macaulay Culkin had in this photo attached)



I felt dispoiled, violated, dishonored... LOL

For your info there were people with real "gunch" names also.. a photographer, a profile in myspace.. DO THEY KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Searching the wikipedia resulted none.

Hmmm.. then i thought "Should i still use that name?"

While i was thinking.. I changed this blog url..

LOL
1 Response
  1. Janni3 Says:

    Is ok to have name like that.. no body will know what is the meaning is.. accept they find it in the dictionary. haha.. Special name man~


    About Me

    My Photo
    gandj priadi
    Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
    I'm a 27 y.o. male pharmacist working in national state owned company, particularly in vaccine production field. I love music, writing, reading, sharing my filled-head-thoughts stupidly :D What's predominant about me : It is much better making fun of yourself than of others, and always try hard to avoid being a smartass because it's not cool at all.. :)
    View my complete profile

    Recent Visitors

    Followers