Are Ex-Lovers Ex-Friends?

I met my ex couple nights ago at some cafe, unexpectedly. What happened was we starred at each other and just when i was going to say "Hi! It's me!! Wow.. How ru doing etc etc"..
She just *Woooomph*.. disappeared.

What happened to her? She must have seen my existence! (you know.. eyes contact and everything.. well, only eyes contact actually)
Did she suffer short-term memory loss syndrom like Dory* has? That she forgot the incident of how we looked at each other's eyes two seconds before?

We are grown up, we were grown up when we broke up, we even laughed at it (if i'm not mistaken, or is it another break-up? Hmmm...)
But is there a problem with me?
Of course I miss all the things we once had, and i appreciate good things! And if they're not good things, i always look at the brightside of bad things! If there is any!

Hmmm... That's too bad; i wanted to know how she's doing..
I also wanted to show her how beautiful my life has been particularly after we separated.. LOL

*Dory is Paracanthurus hepatus, commonly known as the regal tang, is an average-sized colorful reef fish belonging to the family Acanthuridae.. A popular fish in marine aquaria, it is the only member of the genus Paracanthurus. She starred the Finding Nemo movie. (Wikipedia)

1 Response
  1. Nik's Notes Says:

    hi gandj..long time no see u! good to see u posting a lot. hope more to come

    -6@sec 4ever!-


    About Me

    My Photo
    gandj priadi
    Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
    I'm a 27 y.o. male pharmacist working in national state owned company, particularly in vaccine production field. I love music, writing, reading, sharing my filled-head-thoughts stupidly :D What's predominant about me : It is much better making fun of yourself than of others, and always try hard to avoid being a smartass because it's not cool at all.. :)
    View my complete profile

    Recent Visitors

    Followers