Do You Have To Be Perfect?


The world we're living in is full of demanding people! Ever thought about it?

They push me beyond my capability, you know.. like making u work just when u're about taking naps! LOL

they want you to run, when you're being snail.

they want you to acknowledge everything, when you're being such a dumbass.

they want you to spend all your time doing what they tell u, when there is serious lack of time in your life to do what you really want to.

they want you to be perfect, when you're only a human who has done your best!



Duhh!!!

dont be perfect, be excellent.. i respect myself when i'm going wrong!
0 Responses

    About Me

    My Photo
    gandj priadi
    Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
    I'm a 27 y.o. male pharmacist working in national state owned company, particularly in vaccine production field. I love music, writing, reading, sharing my filled-head-thoughts stupidly :D What's predominant about me : It is much better making fun of yourself than of others, and always try hard to avoid being a smartass because it's not cool at all.. :)
    View my complete profile

    Recent Visitors

    Followers